FAQ about your stay at Asia Resort Linsberg
We are very pleased welcoming all guests (from 16 years).
From 16.4.2022, it is not neccessary anymore to wear a FFP2-Masc indoors.
Please note that the government’s current requirements may change until your stay.
We will update this page continuously. (Subject to change)
Your Linsberg Asia Team
170 employees from 17 nations
Valid rules for your arrival (Subject to change)
The FFP2 mask requirement is eliminated for the entire resort. It is no longer necessary to wear a mask.
Looking forward welcoming you soon!
GENERAL ABOUT OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINE
• The entire hotel area is very spacious, the resort is surrounded by nature.
• Visitor group regulations are not currently in place
• Multiple daily cleaning with special disinfectants of all neuralgic points such as door handles, elevator buttons, surfaces etc.
• Cleaning intervals have been increased in all areas
• There are many disinfectant dispensers throughout the resort, both for guests and also for employees
• Protective glass fronts at all receptions provide additional security
• All employees are instructed in the hygiene concept
• A continuous air exchange of the entire resort is ensured by the central ventilation system secured.
• Closing time: there is no closing time regulation
GASTRONOMY HOTEL: Breakfast / Dinner in the Hotel / Hotel Bar
In compliance with all guidelines for your safety, we want to offer you the usual service and enjoyment in our restaurants.
Under strict hygienic conditions, the buffet service can be offered (in the usual setting in buffet form with self-service).
We kindly ask our guests to disinfect their hands before entering the buffet.
• Disinfectant dispensers are provided in front of and in the restaurant, as well as in the buffet area set up
• Due to the regulations and the current legal situation, our guests selected times in the restaurants available.
• We accompany our guests directly to the table.
• Consumption directly at the point of issue is not permitted.
• Table surface, backrest and armrests are provided after each guest with disinfectant cleaned
• Front cooking and buffet areas are adapted according to the requirements.
Saunas are open. Sauna infusions are allowed, also with waving techniques.
In order to guarantee a guaranteed entrance to our spa, a reservation is required before visiting the spa: email@example.com or 02627/48000 – 330
For special rates (seniors etc.) and group reservations, please contact our reception team.
Due to the high demand, this recommendation is valid every day. We ask for your understanding that due to a limited number of persons, guests with a reservation are given priority access to the thermae.
Reservation thermae for hotel guests:
Hotel guests need no reservation.
POOL AREA – Thermal baths and sauna area
There are plenty of sunbathing areas available in the spa and sauna area.
The units in the water, outdoors and indoors take place in compliance with the safety distance.
SPA- AREA / Massages / Cosmetics / Zen Lounge
You can take advantage of our massage & cosmetics offer, an appointment reservation is required. FFP2 masks are required at the spa reception, as well as during treatment (except facial treatment).
- Our massage & cosmetics offer you as usual, an appointment reservation is required. Book online.
- It is required to wear a FFP2-Mask
The health of our guests and employees is an absolute priority in these challenging times, and we support the measures to keep everyone safe.
We thank all our guests for their loyalty and trust and wish you a relaxing stay and we assure you of our best attention for your visit. Please don’t hesitat to contact us if you have any questions.
Your Linsberg Asia Team
170 employees from 16 nations